Hardly update my blog lately, kinda busy with my ordinary life and kinda sucks mood. Things doesn't go accordingly and plan is the most useless stuff for me right now.
Everything seems ended in the middle. Recently I chat alot with Lion, I can feel that he treated me just like someone he trying to play around, not sincere at all. He is too used to set me up last minutes by telling me to change plan as he might not be free bla bla bla~ Honestly, I am truly sick on it! What is the meaning for me to keep planning and thinking how the date going to be and where shall we go what shall we do and so on when the person is keep setting you up and telling you: "Hey! You plan is boring!" It does hurts you know?! In depth, I am so so so so sick with this person! After telling me he is not free for that day, I directly replied: "Nevermind, since I am not free too that day. I won't be free until my next flight!" So he replied:" Okay, good luck, goodnight." This is the first time I say such words to him. I believe he understood I am really so angry with him for his attitude. So next time, if I have to stop myself for dating him out again! Bad person! Always ffk me at last moment!
Today Max is on leave again, so Jane has to run here and there to take care everything. I am kinda envy as some people can start taking leave until next year..I also want take leave >.<!!! So I had my lunch with Fenny, I brought her to auntie's shop today, but don't know why my stomach start to protest again.. diarrhea this time~ I wanted to take MC but I am worried Jane might not be able to handle all on her own. Although I can't help much, at least I can help looking after the department when everyone is not in, or I can help handle those calls related to leaves and recruitment.
No comments:
Post a Comment