Thursday, December 15, 2011

15.12 daPrawn's Cottage

Recently I was abit too busy wih my life, never really sit down and think carefully what I did and all the happenings.

Let's say about yesterday~! Yesterday I was on leave, for convocation gown collection. Squid says it is very nice to come back to college again, but for me, I am too used to it, I always went back to college since came back from UK. Due to we were abit late, I can't choose the gown size, only left L size. And the part I hate the most was, Fish was there screaming and shouting again, because I want to choose my gown myself, I don't wanna let her to choose for me. I really hate to see her again and I am doing my best to avoid her! I believe she noticed it but just trying to act stupid. She knew we all don't like her, but we really don't understand why she still wanna stick with us even after she got someone else to hep to collect the gown! She is kind of....annoying!

Today Jennifer came from APD to look for us for lunch. She treat us for lunch! Very nice lunch! At Umi-ya Japanese Restaurant KLCC. After that, we went to Tong Bak Fu to eat dessert, finally I get chance to eat sesame paste! Aww~ I saw Minyee there, but she can't recognise me, and I can't go and call her cause it might be weird if I suddenly walk away from my gang~

No comments:

Post a Comment