My bf left to Shanghai today for outstation, I don't like him being away for too long honestly but he loves being outstation, he want to earn points for hotel so that we can get more free rooms during our next trip. So since it was for working purpose and I have to respect it, let's take it as a practice to live in my own. I have to learn to built my own castle.
After he left I started to wonder what should I eat for dinner. Yeah, I have big problem on food when he's gone, he was the decision maker all the time. I'm too lazy to either walk out from my house or ring the delivery, I hate today outside especially during weekend while I have no idea what to eat. So I decided to cook myself some porridge. This time it work much better than the first time, it really ended up looks like porridge and it taste good! Perhaps I have talent to become a chef, at least my bf always believe I'm the talented one.
No comments:
Post a Comment