Lucky is not about your luck but how you see your life as. Sometimes we need to be dare enough to dream for something bigger.
Saturday, December 6, 2014
05.12.2014
Don't grow up, it's a trap! Can it really trap me? I doubt it can. I'm too busy with something but I always wondered what am I so busy about and why am I that busy. Besides my job scope there are a lot others administration works need to be done yet no one willing to take the initiative to work on it, in the end who take up the part losses. So in the end I offered to took the unwanted parts, because after all someone still need to take responsible on it, at least my boss does. Writing boring reports and we couldn't figure out what is the point of writing these, the exact same things we have been reporting for more than 5times in the office or to the managerial level yet they still want a report on it. I always hope that I can come out with something new in every report, maybe a totally new idea or how, but my brain seems blocked since I've been here in China, it doesn't work that well like before. Perhaps I need some brainstorming with brilliant people when I'm free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment