Sunday, December 7, 2014

06.12.2014

The one who loves you would stay, the one who doesn't will not be yours no matter how hard you try.

Today I gave myself another challenging task, another important experiment- nasi lemak. I felt so greatful and tension at the same time when my housemate purposely came back for my nasi lemak. Perhaps it doesn't seems challenging when back in Malaysia but here I couldn't find coconut, ikan billis, sambal, pandan leaves etc..doesn't work that easy to me anymore.

Thanks mama for preparing so many things for me in Malaysia, I got ikan billis, sambal back from Malaysia, coconut milk in box to replace real coconut and pandan leaf without much sapour makes my nasi not so tasty than what it supposed to be in Malaysia. It wasn't so great but according to my bf it was better than the nasi lemak we can get in restaurant here.

No comments:

Post a Comment