Thursday, August 23, 2012

08.23 daPrawn's Castle

Today is the China's Valentine's day, every girls have roses on their hands, it makes me feel kinda bad as I have nothing. Wake up Prawn, you're the one choosed to be single. Yeah, sometimes I really feel like want to simply start a relationship, but I am afraid... I'm too afraid for that... perhaps no one would understand how much I afraid.

I had a bad gastric today, after my dinner. I thought Takeshi might have medicine, so messaged him, he came to my place and saw my ill face (perhaps I really looks so ill, until yloon also came and ask me am I ok) then went away. I thought he went back to his own place and sleep, who knows later he came to my place again with medicines. This really makes me so touched. Yeah, he always makes me touched, but I know it is impossible between us. I don't want any relationship between this two years, I want something last, I hope my next bf would be my forever one.

Today W asked me am I falling for him, I replied no, he is my dream man, but not the right man, dream is sweet and nice because it is a dream, it will not be pretty anymore when it come to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment