Kinda boring lately, I don't dare to disturb others, seems disturbing people when they are busying. Bought a new phone yesterday, a samsung phone. Previously I was thinking to buy a iphone even thought I dont really wish to buy iphone, I dont really encourage people to use Apple, it is not really user friendly, and they use tricky way to makes u stick to Apple's products and keep buying new iphone products, eg. the contacts and their apps supportation. Really sick of it.
Buying a new phone forced me to spend alot of extra money, buying cover, putting screen protector n so on. OMG! Had dinner with takeshi today, looking at his phone, I feel so pity about his phone, a one month plus phone is now looks like a 2 years phone...lolz....boy, please take care of your phone leh!
Takeshi told me about his relationship with his target now, well, kinda speechless when looking at his jealous face due to the girl went for movie with two other male friends. What is so big deal about that? I always hang out with guys as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment