Monday, January 30, 2012

1.20 daPrawn's Castle

Let's talk about yesterday! Yesterday we had dinner with Mr Yun and Yvonne, with Christopher, Jane, Max, Mr Fred Saw, and Jacqueline. Well, this is the so called re-union dinner we have this year for HRD~! It's abit sad for we couldn't manage to get Voon, Yongyong and Shelvin along...aww~

So we was there about 8something, due to heavy jam in KL for it was at peak hour. We while we was in Max's car, they keep questioning me about Andrew... I just told them something like I rejected him and so on so fort... Well, honestly I rejected him and I guess he understand that he can't get a better reason for me to stay as well. If I want to stay, I will not join this company again.

We start eating while waiting for Mr Yun and Chit chat around~ Mr Yun reach about 9.30pm, for he was coming far away from Genting Highland. Well~ It was a nice day! Yvonne told me about her new company. Well, there are good and bad things about her new company definately. According to her, she only can look for the panel doctor of her company as her company does not allow staffs to claim for medical claim from other clinics like what our company practicing all the while. The worst part is, the panel doctor does not seems like welcoming them and treat them as someone who trying to cheat for MC. LOL~ this reminds me about what Andrew told me before...he does not like to see doctor as he got scolded by doctor says he trying to cheat MC before...well, I believe Andrew won't. He has so many works to do everyday and has so many report to rush~

No comments:

Post a Comment