Today's biggest news: Yahoo's cofounder- Jerry Yang has left the board. Through his photo, he looks like Lixin- Prince's now...I am so bad rite? Perhaps both of them have the Garfield look~ hahahaha~
Recently nothing special happened, the most special part can be my shopping day adi. Due to no budget this year, previously I was not allowed to buy a single piece of clothes for CNY this year~ how pity, 2 years cannot buy clothes~! However, my mom see me so pity, become fatter but do not have bigger clothes, sumore those first batch friends say the formal shirt over there are quite expensive, cheap-plug shirt with seed's price, so we discussed and mom decided to let me buy shirt this year~ Hooray~! Due to it is quite late to prepare for CNY clothes now, I have to shop alone after working...I do not have any extra time to be spent on clothing anymore~ I simply take all those shirt I think it is quite okay and go to try. Perhaps due to I was in good shopping mood yesterday, whenever I put 1 shirt on myself I will tell myself I want this shirt~ LOL~ it is so so so funny as this hardly happens on me. When I go back home, my mom start to kacau my new shirt, she want all the shirt I bought, ask me go buy 1 set same shirt for her again today~ my mom really cute lo, she purposely kacau me from sleeping and want to see my shirt then ask me to buy same shirt for her~lol~
Another special things happened was I met my mates who are going to fly with me soon~! Because of the visa stuffs, we have to go Putrajaya and do something. So all of us met at KL Central early in the morning and go for that. I did alot of mistake and they helped me alot. And after all the things done, we went to midvalley for window-shopping~ They are very nice!
Today, Diana suddenly appeared, in msn...ERM...How should I say...she came and chat with me today. It surprised me as I don't remember we chat before after broke up with Prince. hahaha~ Okay, take it easy girl~! I guess it's just a normal chat.
No comments:
Post a Comment