Due to don't feel like going to Warwick Castle, I never join for the day trip last week. As such, I stay at home and sleep for whole day. I dream about Malaysia and everyone there but when I wake up, everything gone. I took long time to accept and adapt back the fact that I am in UK now. I miss Malaysia alot! Now only I understand how precious it is to see your mom around when you open up your eyes. That is the feeling of home, no other place could give me such feeling. That is why people always say Home sweet home, I guess that's what it means.
About 10.45pm, Chloe fb me invite me for clubbing. Ok, sure deal! Although the organiser keep telling:" No... you cannot go, you need to study and be guai guai lui...do your assignment" lol~ At the end, definately I went! The club was abit too crowded and we dont even have a proper place for us to dance. Just sqeezing inside the 'people sea' and become one of the salted fish~ hahaha~
This morning I woke up somewhere around 8am something, headache due to not enough sleep as yesterday night I slept about 3am of cause, clubbing what?! The club ends at 1.30, about 2am reach home then mo mo here mo mo there, take off make up, then write something on my assignment, then drink myself... I guess about 10am at KL I slept, cause that time Lion online and makes me realise it is quite late already.
About 11am, I go back to become piggy again, can't take the headache anymore. When I wake up, I dn't have any idea to do my assignment. So, I went to do kitchen and buat kacau. I wanted to do 面粉kuih and give a surprise to Peiting, however who knows I am doing on a wrong way. It suppose to be much fussy than I thought. In the end, thanks Peiting for rescue back the 面粉kuih.. hahaha~ Anyway, our first 面粉kuih is success~! And it is so nice! I am super duper satisfy with the result!
Blackie quarrel with his gf, his gf says he has nothing to talk to her. It sounds like what happened to me and Prince last time. I understand what she feels, I went through that as well, I understand how it hurts when ur love one have nothing to talk to you. I feel like telling him what happened to me and Prince last time, to give him a good example to see. However, in the end I didn't, it doesn't seems too good to interupt in other's love matters, somemore I don't want to cause many misunderstanding. I told him about Lion, so I think thats all I can tell him.
This few days also chat with Lion via msn or fb. As such he also never look for me in fb and so on. I guess later on we will quarrel again then I will angry with him again as what keeps repeating again and again all these while. When I stop find him, he will look for me again, that's his character all this while. However, if u ask me is there any chances for us to go deeper, I will tell you:" I don't even dare to think, many problems will arrise if this really happen.." What will Senior think? What will WK think? I am not strong enough to cope with all these.
No comments:
Post a Comment