Saturday, July 23, 2011

22.07 daPrawn's Cottage

Yesterday and today are shopping days, recently there are big sales around highstreet, I grabbed one shirt for only about RM6, cheap huh? But I can't go too far as still need to tight up my stomach for the London and Ireland trips, one month only 100pounds per month, that's all I can use. Thus, better be wise while shopping.

Mm...guess what did I bought this few days? Actually I am not wasting money on unneccessary stuffs also, I am just buying what I need. I bought 2 pairs of gloves at 50p and 2 hats at 50p each. One for my mom and one for me^^~ and I bought a jacket for my mom at RM20, quite nice jacket and I really think it is worthwhile. I am still thinking on buying clothes for my brother as I saw some really nice shirt at Primark, and it is quite cheap also! But I don't know whether he like it or not and I wanna control my budget!!!! I set myself only can spend 15pounds on shirts and apparels this month as last month I was totally out of control! No choice, I dont have enough shirt here. Now, only left 8pounds. I am looking for a dress, but if the shirt is as cheap as what I grabbed, I will consider~ hahaha~

Actually I saw 1 dress I like also, but it looks abit similar to the FCUK dress I bought. Although the dress is only 5pounds, I still insist not to buy it first. I only can buy 1 more piece, so have to really be super wise on the 8pounds I have.

Thanks to the food festival, we saw many funny funny things and tried many things at highstreet. UK people are nice and friendly, they never scold us even we keep taking photo without buying their food, they even be very play with us when we wanna take photos. One thing I find very interesting is the BBQ pork, the seller take one whole big pig to grill and cut the meat out from the pig, WOW~ the taste is fantastic! We also tried some small snacks around here such as the chili honey Cashew nuts, and macadamia nuts with don't know what flavours, then one more thing like nougat and muazi in rose flavour.. All the while the nougat I ate was in milk flavour, here I saw mint flavour also! Alot of funny things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment