Another rainny day, another moody day. I guess I should learn to be less emotional and don't easily get influent by the surounding. Nothing was wrong while rainning, the problem is my feeling and attitude. I remember years ago I love rainny days, it's reflect me the most. Yet years later I would prefer to hide my real feeling rather than show it out like mirror. It is not a good sign, someone told me that. It could makes me mad sometimes, and it shows I am brain-washed by the world.
I love the starting of this year, I believe this year gonna be a great year for me. I can feel my lucks has back at the moment I step into year 2011. Thanks God for the blessing! May God continuingly blessing me and lead me to walk on His will. May God bless you all too!
I am leaving my company soon, no matter how much I love that place, I have to resign. I am too tired to wake up at 5am every morning and go out at 6am. It's very dangerous to go out at 6am at my house area, many crimes happened around here. I havn't tell anyone about that, I don't know how should I tell them too. I am still holding their access card somemore. Perhaps I will post them back. Still thinking on the resign letter...actually they were great, I really feel hard to leave them.
Today I purposely went there earlier so that I can take some photos and reminds myself I work there before. Amber came with Polo T and Jeans today. I was surprised to see her with casual wear today. She said: "Don't learn, only I can do so." Cheh! not fair!! Why I can't wear casual?! AJ even worst, he wore shorts plus round neck shirt plus slippers and came into office at 12pm with his black puddle dog. Later his wife and son came in later on. His son is so cute!!! Keep shouting:" Ne Ne leh? Ne Ne come, Ne Ne sit~~" (the puddle dog's name is Ne Ne) Ne Ne keeps disturbing me when I was doing my jobs, keeps playing with me.
I went for a lot of interviews nowadays, so far only one failed- Shell as they prefer to have someone who can work with them for 6 months but I only can work for 4 months. Today I went for another interview again after work. Although the salary for this job is not meeting what I expected (far lower than what I expected) but the thing makes me choose this work is because the location- Menara Standard Chartered. I can take either LRT or Monorail to go for work. I have no troubles even if LRT spoil again. This job is the most interesting job among all the jobs I interviewed. I am going to work in recruitment company, I am going to interview other people in this company. But definately I am not only deal with interviewing people, I have to do paperworks also. The interviewer asked me to choose whether I want to become interviewer or admin, I choose admin although interviewer seems sounds more interesting and challenging. I think I can learn more about the company if I take admin jobs. After the interview, I realised one thing- english is very important! Although your result is not good, good english could cover your weaknesses. I got the offer. Tommorow go for another interview again, the 1600 accounts assistant job, but I think I won't work there, I thought it's near to LRT station but actually it's isn't. It's not convinient for me.
Few more hours to Prince's birthday. Diana messaged me asked me do I have anything to tell him. I don't know what should I say. I don't even dare enough to great him happy birthday. Let's God lead us. I hope one day later he could forgive me. Hopes time heals everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment