Thanks God, I finally get reply! 3 companies call me for interview today! Whoo! This is the greatest news I have around this! I was keep waiting for the jobs all these days! And I don't need to cheat for job as well! I love the feeling!!! Thanks God for listening my pray!
This morning I was quite blur and don't feel like going out. Maybe I was just too nervous and don't feel like stepping out to work. I sms-ed Squid and great her this morning, she has the same problem as well, she says study times seems happier. Ya, definately! But what to do, we as human being have to grow up and step into different stages.That's life, we can't do anything about it, so just look forward. While I told her all these, I am telling myself as well. Yet I really wish I could get a job at KL area so that it's nearer to her and we can go shopping and movies like what we had in study time. Aww...why all the jobs I got are around PJ area??
This morning my mom non stop scolding me for not well prepared for the interviews. She complaint me for never prepare my shoes..ya, this morning only I found myself do not have shoes for interview. I really hate looking for shoes actually, I have troubles in looking for shoes because my leg is too small. Why those shoe manufacturers do not like to make size 4 shoes? Why I always cannot get the shoes I want?? But luckily at the end I still manage to buy a pair of new shoes for the interview^^. Mommy says it is quite nice but the gum of the shoes seems not that good, perhaps tomorrow I have to go get Uhu gum and stick it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment