Monday, October 4, 2010

Quarrel with Ivan last night. He said he is too busy with all his friends and academic matters and he has no time for himself. He started to feel stress whenever I call him and started to don't feeling like picking up my calls. He said wanna break up with me as he feel more comfortable when we are friends. He think I might meet someone better and he doesn't want me to lost my opportunity to meet a new and better guy. This is the second time he said break up but I refuse to do so. Sounds cheap huh?! I don't wanna let go, I don't think breaking up is a good way to solve the problems and it's impossible for us to go back together once we breakup. Love is not a computer system, no undo, no redo, no cut and paste!

He always thought our problems occur because he is too busy but actually what I really want was honestly. He is not a good liar, whenever something is not right I can sence it eventhough he refuse to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment