Monday, October 11, 2010

Another upset night

Another day he didn't sms or call me again. He is too busy sometimes. Wondering what keeps him busying again, he would never tell me. Even if he does, I don't think I can 100% understand his situation as well, slowly he started to keep everything with himself again. I shouldn't ask too much or else he will feel stress or feel like hiding away from me, he said so.

Although we know each other so long, sometimes I will felt piss off due to his style- cold cold style. I remember when he started to approach me, he was so nice and always stick with me and watch football with me...it seems so far away when I look back now, maybe this is so called aquarius style, scorpio will never understand them.

Suddenly reminded he said he might be too busy until forget my birthday after I saw the Barney Birthday Cake. This is my 21st birthday, I thought I should celebrate with him. I thought he knows I really wish to celebrate with him. I was believing he will be with me that day...I told him when we were first started, but i guess he had forgotten everything I said. Perhaps I should blame myself, why am I born on November? Why not July? Why not when he is free? Or I should think twice now, should I continue or just let go?

1 comment:

  1. actually,
    i think he need space and as boy give reason a lot, show that he don`t have feeling with you

    ReplyDelete