Monday, October 4, 2010

Braces (ortho)

Finally took off the braces, a weird feeling appear from the bottom of my heart. Yea, it had accompany me for one and half years. A lot of things had changed within this one and half years. From a noob girl who always dream for fairytales kind of future, until becoming more and more aggressive and materialistic, until one day later where I lost everything I had...until today trying to stand up again.

Remember the first day after I extracted first two teeth I went back home by public bus with the bleeding mouth and wool with blood. All the passanger stare at me like I am the monster, a little stared at me all way long with frighten eyes~

The 1st day when I step into the lecture class after the braces, the classmates all asking why do I do this..Yea, as most people know, my teeth wasn't very serious and it's fine even if i didn't waste the RM5K for the ortho...but...I want to be prettier ma! Cannot meh?!

Months later when people started to use to my new look (with braces), most people start saying I look prettier after put on braces (perhaps I am??! hahaha..) Anyway, I do feel more confident with myself and the braces had differentiate me with others (at that moment, I was the only one with braces in my class).

Finally taken off everything. Suddenly hate my teeth so much, it is so big! I wonder why didn't I realised that when I am wearing braces. Anyway, it's impossible for me to put it on again~ what I have now is RETAINER that I might need to wear for whole life. But I know myself, I wont be so good girl and wear it for whole life~ hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment