Saturday, November 29, 2014

First fever in this year, I thought I did very well to keep myself strong, but the fact doesn't shows this way. I went to look for Janice last night, my man booked a room in the exact same hotel she stayed, thanks babe! This morning I went out for brunch with him and his friend, perhaps it was too cold outside, I started to have headache half way while we were eating. Thanks babe for take caring me today, although in the end we still came back by public transport. Honestly I feel like blaming him for not taking cab when I'm ill, but thanks god also the public transport always appear just in the right time.

Anyway, thanks babe for take caring me the whole night, I know he didn't sleep well while ensuring that I'm fully covered. This morning when he woke up for badminton, the first thing he did was testing my body temperature. Honestly i didn't know that he can wash clothes and hanging clothes himself before, he improved a lot through out this two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment