Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mr Lecturer

I met a guy, shall we call him Mr. Lecturer? I met him in a usual Sunday service, and keep in touch after that. He told me about his work, his plan, his life on our first meet, even his migration plan. Perhaps we have quite big generation gap, I couldn't understand him. Sometimes I find myself confused and hard to digest with those things he said, yet I don't know why he still continue to tell me a lot of things.

He is an introvert person, although he doesn't wish to admit this and trying to argue with me for few times. He asked me what do I think about him- caring, cautious, quiet and introvert. Although at first he will try to persuade me that his friend see him in another way, but in the end when I ask him "what do you think about yourself?" he will reply "yeah, you're right".

He took me to a few gathering to meet up with new faces, but in the end I'd realized he is not working well with such gathering, maybe just stay in the corner with few friends that he has know before and at the same time I might be hanging around blowing with some faces I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment