Let's talk about my weekend! Well, last weekend was kinda busy. We went to some attractions of Beijing like WangFuJing and SanLiTun. According to Baidu, Wangfujing was one of the main point in Beijing last time. The best thing I like about this place was the 小吃街 and the Catholic church. Sunday, we went to Sanlitun after came back from Sunday church service. Actually SanLiTun is very near to my place but perhaps I was too lazy all the while thats why until now only I have chance to visit this place. Sanlitun is a shopping heaven, there are alot of shops over there. Well, nothing much to talk about it actually.
Finally see something new from Kelvin's facebook, I mean I get to read something about him. I guess Ashley is still the one he loved the most. Well, it is sometimes quite interesting to see a playboy fall in love and found someone that he couldn't forget no matter where he go. The Blower's Laughter by Damien Rice, nice song to express the feeling at that kind of moment. He came into my facebook and like some of my photos, if he read my blog as well, I would like to tell him: "Kelvin, I know what does it mean, I am your sister you know?!" hahaha~
No comments:
Post a Comment