Saturday, May 26, 2012

Has been long long time after my last post. Yeah, honestly I am strenghtless to come back to this place, perhaps it reminds me too much of what I had, perhaps it reminds me what I don't really what to remember.

Recently I looked back to all the old photos in my phone, all the old pictures weren't deleted, it just hidden inside it as I never look back to it. Look forward, girl..this what I kept inside my mind whenever somethings reminds me about him. I tried hard to avoid it, I admit that, I am just too weak to go through that pain, I have not walk out from it.

I tried to look back to all the old messages we had but I couldn't found any. Perhaps I deleted it when I was in the airport, things would be okay, it's going to be a good and brand new starting. Well, it is... for some extend.

There is a guy name Takeshi keeps reminds me about him, both of them are alike in some way. The way they talk, their habits...are similiar. People though I have something to do with this Takeshi, but they don't know it is because of him.

Here, I wanna say something to 3 persons too:
Jun, sorry for being cruel to you, sorry for keep letting you hurt. I have no idea how to handle you. Sorry for making you pain.
Craver, thanks alot. Thanks alot to what you gave, thanks alot for your silent.
Wil, I just knew that, sorry for being late, but sometimes that is the fate...isn't it? wish you'll have a good life ahead, you'll definately have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment