Had been sometimes never update my blog, too busy actually. This few days was very dramatic. First, we signed the 卖身契, means we are bound here for 2 years. Second, we got our house^^~
Things just go very fast, I don't know how to explain the feeling. The part troublesome me alot if money, I am so so so lack of money cause all my money were spent on renting house, until we even need to call back to Msia to ask for help.
Today we went and sign letter with the agent and houseowner. Before signing it, the houseowner called and ask us to come to her house to discuss on things. She and her husband seems to be a very good and friendly person, thanks God for that! The house agent was so worried that we might run away and refuse to pay agent fees for him. So at the end, the houseowner gave us a new bed and we can save money on that! hooray!
Today we was also assigned to different department. The HR people thought I am a guy so I was assigned to trust. According to them, for trust they only take guy as they need to go outstation often and the person need to be someone can drink alot. So, perhaps for them I can be someone who drink alot, but I am not guy. At last, I am in Fund management..place where I really don't planned to go. Well, I will follow God's will anyway, just let God prepare me for future path.
Tmr we will be out to Hainan. According to them, Hainan is arround genting weather only. I hope i wont be freezed there as I never bring any jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment