puff~ 10 days never update my blog! I wanted to update it but just can't, I left my scotland trip in my phone and I need wifi to post it on blogger. So? Just hold on to my Scotland trip~!
This two days were peaceful and luxury, my days were filled by nice food and sleeping only. Yesterday we cook Ji Kut Teh, the taste was fabulous! Thanks for the soup packet! It really taste good! Taste exactly like what we had in Malaysia! We cook for 4 person, including my housemates- Yvonne (another Yvonne again) and Edwin (another Edwin again). hahahaha~ With drumsticks, eggs, mushrooms (many many mushroom), garlic...and a little bit salt, oyster sause, and soya sause to make the soup taste better.
Today, Yvonne make us curry chicken~! Fuyooh~! 2 days drumsticks! Yvonne is a very good chef! She cook really well! If I am a guy I will find a girl like her also! Clever, pretty, nice, friendly and know how to play games and cook! She is nearly perfect!
Yesterday I got an unexpected call from Zeus. Just a chit chating call, nothing big. This isn't the first phone call thorough the summer, it's second one. But I believe its no harm to talk to him like friends. He promised he will treat me as friends like what he promised to be before I came here. He said he got update my blog and found I am not that happy after reaching here, he tried ta trace my photo via Celine's fb but couldn't get much from it, so asking me why never go for trip. Actually I was doing my best escaping from Celine's camera, and I am not actually that close with Celine, I join both group 1 and group 2.
Cheejiang told me about the boycott stuffs, reminds me what I did while in advance diploma and tells me actually that incident makes alot of them hate me, they perceive that I was the one purposely do something to seperate them. OH MY! Is that my fault? I had tried my best to settle it in a peaceful and fair way. That time everyone was trying to get into the same class and only a few places left in the class, I have no choice but breaking every group including my own group! GOSH! He said why I hadn't came out and explain this in detail...OH MY~! How am I going to know you all were gossiping me on such small matters? Next time, whenever you all have anything don't feel good with me or question please tell me directly~! I hate people playing boycott and golden finger stuffs!
Doing assignment, stuck at the gantt chart and budgeting part. I guess I am not a good manager, I can't do planning. So, William sent me his gantt chart and I realised mine appendix wasn't that huge. He got more than 18 appendices and that only able to make him 60+, I wonder how am I going to keep myself at 70+, not that easy~
No comments:
Post a Comment