Monday, September 6, 2010

Liberated!!

"We'll sing Hallelujah~~ We'll sing Hallelujah~~~" Change by Taylor Swift keep repeating in my mind. Hooray! Finally I am released from the hell of study- Exam! I believe no one love exam, although it doesn't seems a problem to me while I was in primary school. I don't believe in burning last minutes oil at that moment, however after more and more academic and non-academic related activities started to move into my life, I changed my habit on doing revision early to do revision last minutes.

After stepping out from the exam hall, I am starting to worried about my result. How pity but that's student's life, no one can control over it or solve it. I didn't really did great in most of my papers (beside Moral dan Etika), althought I could write alot in most of the exam yet I am not confident with my answers and I started to recall back alot of important points that I didn't wrote on the answer scripts.

Multinational Finance, that should be the best paper I could do but it's the worst now. I am over confident on the future hedge and market hedge part yet all gone wrong. Actually the main reason behind is I didn't read the question properly, I only highlighted the figures things and ignore all other things. Whole question gone wrong, 20 marks bye bye~

Commercial Bank Management, that's my killing point. I thought I paid enough attention in the lecture classes so I skipped the theory parts and focused my study on calculations (Oftenly I have no problem in blowing and bullshitting in the theory parts and my killing point is on calculations). Who knows, I forgot the formulaes and I can't write a single word in the theory parts. Gosh! I was damn panic that time and I know I am definately going to fail it. I did an estimation on my marks and sum it up, no way for me to past it, the most I could get is 40+, not even 50 yet. Until last 10 minutes only I realise actually I could do well in the question I skipped (Section B question- 4 question choose 3 out of it). Thus, I am forced to do the question I know within 10 minutes. Surely, I won't have enough time to finish the question which need half an hour to write within the 10 minutes and the worst part is I forgot to cancel out the worst question I did in previous! So, in the end in my answer scripts consisted of 5 questions' answer but most of it are blank pages. I hope the examiner won't fail me by ignoring my last question's answer... I believe I could at least gain some marks there.

Anyway, exam is over means OVER. Useless to regret on anything. Just pray hard that I can at least past all. But don't know why something inside me makes me feel happier to fail my MF as well CBM, at least I can have another chance to do it better and I believe I can do it much better if I can have another chance... although it's resit.

Liberate= I am FREE FROM EXAM!!! Hooray! Let's cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment